BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 21, 2010

Again...meaning behind meaning...1,1;2;2...5,5;6,4;...9,1

life is an amazing video...
full of replays yet unexpected...
slowly everything will look so terrible...
maybe Almighty wants you to learn...
or maybe sculpting off ice that are not nice...
what look like new may not be new...
some others your age may have had it...
don't ever close your eyes to this problems...
even when the problem is like endless...

I saw the replay in my life...
awful thing it was to look at it...
price of a thought was the price for the fault...
will that wanted things was the fault...
chilled by the thought was the replay...
HE knew this will happen...
oh yes, I always believed HE knows...
thought I was right, was wrong...
thought at least I had a chance but that was also a replay...
waiting, difficulty of it was beyond me...
so I just go for it and this is the result...
again another replay, stupid stupid is the only word...
so, guy like me just have to step aside and give way to HIM...

0 comments: