BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

damn free...LOL

this is what happens when u cannot do physic for like......1 or 2 hours? heh i also dun know
so ya...dun know how the hell i come out with this but ya...emo 1...haha

here it is...Dun ask what it mean...because i dun know how the hell I got this also...maybe because I did not study my physics... xp

How could I be the one u like?
How can I be your brightest light?
How can I be a selfish me?
To not think of your feeling...right?

Why can't it be the only one?
Why must there be a second tide?
Why did I wanted to be your pride?
For it would be choice of injustice made...

Where can it be that I forget?
What would it mean to forget you...not?
No matter how hard i try...
It would be like a lonely joy to say...never...

Your words of nonacceptance,
It was a horrid night to me...
Your word also can be so delight,
It was words that stay every night...

Like a stone at the corner of the house,
Try as hard to be the central light...
But move not were he all day and night,
It was you who it will strive...

Attention was given to you alone,
But it would mean like a sharpening stone.
That will make those beautiful things wear off,
And will make things sharp for you...

This will never end till death,
For death be the only rest,
Rest will bring the unwanted test,
Test that will clear the mess...

This may sound like a old man's vest,
That is worn and torn,
But the truth that hurts the most is,
The thought of letting you go...

NOOOOOO...THE END...LOL...

0 comments: